• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

starving with keto

Just my personal opinion............a high fat diet like Keto would be the worst for someone with heart issues. Also If you are looking yellow....that's a bigtime red flag that your liver is getting overburdened and the high fat diet isn't helping the liver. I personally do not think the keto diet is good. Our brains run off of glucose and the liver desperately needs it's glycogen reserves. When the body gets starved of glucose (I'm talking healthy sugars from fruits and veggies) the adrenals will have to work harder also.
hey ,now i am very sleepy but i like , that you like pearl jam too and specially this song ...of the TEN album
I think our brain needs cholesterol and for a fatty liver sugar its the worst.....

Back