• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Staph vaccine to treat CFS??

That's interesting, do you have a source for that? Would be interested to read more.
the treatment was originally discovered by William Coley. since then it’s been refined and i believe a treatment based on Coley’s is still in use today. i’ve learned about it from a book called Inflamed: the Anatomy of Injustice by Rupa Marya and another author whose name i forgot. i recommend it, it’s an interesting read.

Charles555nc

That's interesting. Have you seen this vaccine for sale at any international Russian pharmacy site?
Is the staph vaccine out now? Anybody know? Also, any other new relevation, vaccine related or not, for us? o wise Hip

Any update? Where did you inquire? So I can ask my Russian friend
they said it will be out in the end of the first quarter. the first quarter isn’t over yet and the vaccine isn’t out on the russian market yet. i will post here when it is. no need to barrage the manufacturer with questions. i contacted them via email. it’s on their website. medgamal.ru or something like that

Hip

On the manufacturer's website, this is the link to the stronger adsorbed version of the vaccine:
https://medgamal.ru/products/anatoxin-stafilokokkoviy-ochischenniy-adsopbipovanniy/

And this is the link to the weaker non-adsorbed version:
https://medgamal.ru/products/anatoxin-stafilokokkoviy-ochischenniy/

The adsorbed version is more likely to work for ME/CFS, as it has a stronger immune stimulating effect, due to having an aluminium adjuvant.

It does not look like the adsorbed version is available though, as there is no indication on the webpage regarding where this vaccine can be bought. Whereas for the non-adsorbed version, the webpage shows where it can be bought.