• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

SSDI attorney in Seattle area

Anyone know of a knowledgeable SSDI lawyer in Seattle or Washington State? I'm appealing the first denial of my disability claim by myself, but assuming they will deny me again and will need help.

Faith2007

FYI, you don't need to get somebody local, unless you really want to. I do everything via phone, email, and internet. I'm using Social Security Disability Advisors out of Salt Lake City, Utah, who I hired after my first denial, although I live in Montana. Jennifer Al-Hamad has been an excellent case manager. Sam Larsen is my representative, who is experienced. He has been winning cases with Long COVID, but we have gone for CFS. I'm very happy with him. I am currently waiting to hear back on a verdict from my online court date that he thinks went all right. We'll appeal that again if necessary.

But here is another PR thread where you can find SSDI lawyer recommendations: https://forums.phoenixrising.me/thr...sability-ssdi-lawyer-recommendation-us.81392/

Best wishes to you on your SSDI case!