• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

sputum viscous mucous anyone else ?

Hello, i spit all the time little mucous for my lungs, doctors said me all along it's not disturbing but i think it's not normal to have this even the summer. I've never smoke and i don't eat a lot of milk product. I've made an topic where i explain my differents symptoms here https://forums.phoenixrising.me/thr...-analyzes-and-tests.80305/page-3#post-2289049 if someone else have something similar tell me

sometimes it's little yellow and sometimes it's just clear, it smell nothing

https://forums.phoenixrising.me/att....38608/?hash=3d01df65213744912347258a74c55b26
https://forums.phoenixrising.me/att....38609/?hash=3d01df65213744912347258a74c55b26
https://forums.phoenixrising.me/att....38610/?hash=3d01df65213744912347258a74c55b26

Attachments

• 20190809_143900.jpg
    20190809_143900.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 20
  • 20190715_143210.jpg
    20190715_143210.jpg
    1,022 KB · Views: 21
  • DSC_0392 (1).JPG
    7.7 MB · Views: 20
thank you too, yes it's not embarrassing but it's just showing there is something it's not functional. It's just a part of the illness but don't know anymore what i have to do :( next i will met an other doctor specialized in cold infections and lyme but i don't know what is the real reason of my differents symptoms

i can take whatever there is nothing effect, just my digestion wich is better now without fiber, but for the dryness of my mouth and eyes, fatigue, there is nothing effect . I still convinced that is possible to heal that, but it's to difficult when we don't know the reasons of all of that

Rufous McKinney

i can take whatever there is nothing effect, just my digestion wich is better now without fiber, but for the dryness of my mouth and eyes, fatigue, there is nothing effect . I still convinced that is possible to heal that, but it's to difficult when we don't know the reasons of all of that

I deal with very similar symptoms. I have been able to get specific help for: this dryness, and to increase moisture in the lung, which then is helpful in improving the consistency of the mucous etc. Easier to cough it out,, less viscous.

Yes, an unpleasant topic but- with the onset of Corona, I had to make sure I was addressing this issue.

Chinese herbs- I get traditional chinese herbs and they were added to my digestive formula and they moisten the lungs and throat, tongue- I get the Sahara Desert arrives and occupies my tongue and throat. They work quickly and outstandingly. Its one of my worst symptoms- this desert condition centered in the throat, lungs and mouth and sinuses. While my eyes are pouring most of the time and I can hardly see/blurr.

Meanwhile- some other things which may have similar effects- try Serrapeptase, a proteolytic enzyme. It may trigger a bit of detox effect- go slowly. I took ONE serrapeptase and the next day, loosened stuff was coming out and it felt much better. Drink lots of water, don't do it every day. I took one a week later. I go real slow on these experiments.

I'm also just wondering about slippery elm- as it has similar properties to a chinese herb I know works well.

I deal with very similar symptoms. I have been able to get specific help for: this dryness, and to increase moisture in the lung, which then is helpful in improving the consistency of the mucous etc. Easier to cough it out,, less viscous.

Yes, an unpleasant topic but- with the onset of Corona, I had to make sure I was addressing this issue.

Chinese herbs- I get traditional chinese herbs and they were added to my digestive formula and they moisten the lungs and throat, tongue- I get the Sahara Desert arrives and occupies my tongue and throat. They work quickly and outstandingly. Its one of my worst symptoms- this desert condition centered in the throat, lungs and mouth and sinuses. While my eyes are pouring most of the time and I can hardly see/blurr.

Meanwhile- some other things which may have similar effects- try Serrapeptase, a proteolytic enzyme. It may trigger a bit of detox effect- go slowly. I took ONE serrapeptase and the next day, loosened stuff was coming out and it felt much better. Drink lots of water, don't do it every day. I took one a week later. I go real slow on these experiments.

I'm also just wondering about slippery elm- as it has similar properties to a chinese herb I know works well.

what type of chinese herbs you use ? i have ever use different mixture of chinese herbs like this https://forums.phoenixrising.me/att....38611/?hash=f64e585712d43e2da9c86c0a4a84b251 it's an therapist on chinese medecine who prescribe me this, but i feel nothing

serrapeptase i've ever used, but i've feel again nothing, i've used also NAC but same.

slippery elm i think i never used but i will see, thank you

my symptome wich is more embarrasing it's my dryness of my mouth, it's difficult to talk with other and nothing except pilocarpine have an effect but not really long. First i thought it was sjogren but i saw it's more an women disease on 40 years old and my test of my antibody are negative, so i understand nothing. I've saw also the dysautonomia could explain this, also i've sometimes pots so i try to stimulate the parasympathic system

also i feel nervous without reason, a doctor prescribe me anxyolitic but it's not help me and it give me more dryness. I think in France doctors are not really aware about cfs

i don't know if doctors specialized in cfs take visit on internet by skype or other ? it will be interesting because i feel i'm alone, doctors don't really help me in France, if they don't found what you have they don't care.

Attachments

• DSC_0504.JPG
    9.8 MB · Views: 20

Rufous McKinney

what type of chinese herbs you use ?

I see an expert and he formulates it. So I don't have a list of what is in that current formula. Since its individual medicine, you need to find an expert with adequate training who actually possess the herbs which are like 6000 species. Its very complex and not adviceable to self-prescribe. The herbs I take come from two distributors, and are extensively tested.

I've fixed alot of symptoms with chinese herbs.

It took me ten months to get a rash controlled. Well it took that rash 9 years to develop, so 10 months to go away isn't surprising.