• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Solving the constipation side effects of opioids

Wayne

I dont understand what makes them unsafe

Coffee enemas (as with most anything that's considered in anyway "alternative") will almost always be labeled by conventional medicine as "dangerous", or "unproven", or "unscientific", or in some other way that's meant to convey a disparaging assessment. There's so much I could write about my own (positive) experiences, but for now, will leave you with a couple of links to YouTube videos that summarize a lot of my own thinking.

The 3 Best Natural Ways to Stimulate your Vagus Nerve to Improve Digestion

The Miracle Probiotic That Cured My Chronic Constipation | E Coli Nissle 1917 (part 1)

E Coli Nissle 1917 | What makes this miracle probiotic so special? (Part 2)

Last edited:

Tammy

Don't know if you have access to aloe leaf. They are sold at my local grocery store. They are huge. I filet and scoop out the gel from inside and just eat it. This is the best thing by far that helped me when I used to have tons of inflammation down there with hemorrhoids.

Last edited: