• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Shampoo Bar for chemically & environmentally sensitive people

G

George

Thanks Koan
I really needed this link (grin) I'm thinking eggs and lemon for extra shiny coat. . .er hair.

MEKoan

Ya know, George, if ya eat the 'em, we'll know by the bubbles when you bark!

C'm'ere, George :hug:

Maxine,

Maybe we could start a business (deja vu :confused: ): make soap wherever we are and sell it from a website. We can call it "ME Soap". Naw. :tongue: We can call it "Soap ME" ;)

:hug:

Tammie

Thanks for posting.....I am allergic to so many thigns and have MCS, so I am always looking for stuff that I can actually use.....some of these look very promising (& indulgent - can't really afford them with overseas shipping, but can suggest them as b-day, valentine's Day, or Christmas gift ideas maybe)

Hysterical Woman

;)
Ya know, George, if ya eat the 'em, we'll know by the bubbles when you bark!

C'm'ere, George :hug:

Maxine,

Maybe we could start a business (deja vu :confused: ): make soap wherever we are and sell it from a website. We can call it "ME Soap". Naw. :tongue: We can call it "Soap ME" ;)

:hug:

Hi Koan,

I do sometimes sell the stuff I make to friends, knitting buddies, etc. I do soap "crafting" (not from scratch), but try to use items with fewest, non toxic ingredients. I make glycerin soap bars, shampoo bars and hand lotion bars. Sometimes I make the bath bombs too, but they can be tricky. It's fun and keeps me off the streets.;)

Love the name Soap ME!!! You are gooooooood!

Happy soaping,

Maxine

Hysterical Woman

Koan/snowflake soap

snowflake soap.jpg

Hi Koan,

Latest soap - snowflake. White pearl mica, peppermint essential oil.

Maxine

MEKoan

Hi Tammie, I hope you know lots of people with credit cards who take hints readily ;)

Maxine, Did you make that soap?! That's beautiful! I'm very impressed!

Hysterical Woman

Koan/soa;

Hi Tammie, I hope you know lots of people with credit cards who take hints readily ;)

Maxine, Did you make that soap?! That's beautiful! I'm very impressed!

Hi Koan,

Yes I did it by using a glycerin soap base. Don't want to be handling any lye these days.:(

Thanks,

Maxine