• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Searching for zebras

Alvin2

The good news is patients don't die the bad news..
'Few patients' doesnt really apply here .... and there seems to be a fair amount of literature .... it's just that no one seems to particularly care.....
The first step in getting action is to recognize there is a problem.
So i'm glad they did this podcast and hope it has a wide viewership (or is that listenership?)

What i wish is that they had some ideas for treatments, its very important to diagnose people but i was hoping they had some treatment ideas.

Wishful

but i was hoping they had some treatment ideas.

Treatments for ME? Try practically anything. What works really well for a given individual may not work for anyone else. Finding what works well for you requires lots of experimentation and luck. Until they figure out what causes ME, no one knows what is more likely to work. At this point, they don't even know what part of the body to focus on.