• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Searching for Marketing experts for ME & LC NGO

Martin aka paused||M.E.

Hey folks,

For one of my new NGOs that focuses on ME/CFS and Long Covid awareness by creating high-quality content with a good marketing strategy (this one is still in the making), I'm searching for people with exactly that: expertise in marketing.

Because we are so broad and our artists are so, it reaches from offline to online marketing. We need obviously a Head of Marketing in the specific area (e.g. Online) and marketing managers who do the operative work (social media manager for example).

I don't really think that this is the right place to look but perhaps I'm lucky or someone knows someone who knows someone...

Thanks a lot!

Martin

Martin aka paused||M.E.

Hey @Martin aka paused||M.E. have you thought about asking other charities how they do their marketing and who helps them? You might get some advice from them.
The issue is that other NGOs of that scale (out the scale with no money for ME/CFS) don't have the resources for marketing, at least not in that magnitude we have in mind.

So, yes we have checked that. And due to my time at OMF I know a bit about their approach and its not what we have in mind.