• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Searching for a parent of a child with CFS to tell their story

Lynn

I represent ME/CFS Worldwide Patient Alliance (MCWPA) -- please check us out at mcwpa.org.

As you may know, we are placing an ad in the Washington Post to bring attention to our cause. We also will be sending out a Press Release to numerous newspaper sites.

We have need of a young volunteer who is afflicted with CFS or their parent to be a media contact should a journalist be willing to dig deeper. It is important that we let the world know the story of what it is like to be a child afflicted with CFS.

Do you know anyone or their parents that might be interested in telling their story for a good cause? Or if you dont know someone personally, could you point me in the direction of a Doctor who treats children with MECFS?

This campaign could do a lot for our cause.

Warm regards,

Lynn

I would be interested in being a press contact. I am currently 21 and have had chronic fatigue syndrome since I was 14. Please let me know what I can do to help.