• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

#RUN4ME ON Sept 14, 2019 in Ontario Canada

3E65E9B3-406F-4395-A8D1-6538B81BAAC2.png

Please join us on Sept 14th for Action CIND’s first annual #Run4ME. The event is a chance to raise funds for Action CIND’s Myalgic Encephalomyelitis (ME) Research Fund. Come as a participant or a spectator to cheer on our runners and walkers on a 1K/5K walk/run at Woodland Trails Scout Camp, in Stouffville ON. Festivities start at 1pm. Our location is part of Oak Ridges Moraine and is a beautiful spot to spend an afternoon of fun.

Whether you are a runner, walker, volunteer, patient, health care worker or supporter we encourage you to join the event to say thanks to the runners for raising funds for ME Research. We also have great items for our silent auction and bring your children for fun and games after the runners have finished their race! More details on the silent auction will be made over the summer.
Register today as a participant or a guest by going to https://actioncind.crowdchange.co/8963 to find more details. It will help us to know how many people to expect.

If you cannot make the event but would like to donate, please send an etransfer to run4me@actioncind.org and follow it up with an email confirming your donation with your full name and address so we can issue a tax receipt. You can also use www.actioncind.org/donate just please email run4me@actioncind.org and give us your full name and address so we can generate a tax receipt for you.
If you have any questions, please email run4me@actioncind.org.
We look forward to seeing all of you on Sept 14th at the 1st annual #Run4ME. It will be a great day full of fun activities and opportunities to help us raise funds for ME Research.