• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Rules for Posting About COVID-19 and the COVID Vaccines on PR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phoenix Rising Team

Administrator
Posting About COVID-19 and the COVID Vaccines

To keep Phoenix Rising free of conflict and political disputes around COVID-19 and the
COVID vaccines, we ask that members only post information from peer-reviewed journal articles and news sources without a strong political bias.

Links and information from organizations which lack transparency or with a track record of spreading partisan conspiracy theories may be reported to the moderation team, who will remove them.

It is fine however to detail your personal experiences with COVID and the COVID vaccines.

Phoenix Rising is a forum whose primary purpose is to provide support and information related to ME/CFS. Our volunteer moderation team, most of whom are people with ME/CFS, has limited time and energy to manage frequent conflicts around COVID-19.

COVID has deeply affected us all, but there are many other places on the internet where it can be discussed more fully. Phoenix Rising rules prohibit the discussion of politics (see rule 11), so politically charged COVID discussion are not appropriate for PR.

If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out to a member of the moderation team.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

Phoenix Rising Moderators.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.