• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To register, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Ron Davis's Metabolic trap and methylation/B12

bensmith

Pem was mild body harder to activate by severe standards. Mental was pretty extreme. Ivm helped with mental very much. Like i was gun in mouth siucidal every day mental pem, at least half the time. Then ivm improved it much. Rarely that bad again.

Rufous McKinney

Maybe if they find a drug or supplement that works and is very safe, the news /name of the supplement will leak. But only if it's safe.

Look at the current ridiculous situation with Ivermectin. My daughter can't get a vaccine, she can get ivermectin.
Our FDA acts like they are worried about our health: look how they worried about OUR health.

LDN is safe at 50 mgs. LDN low dose is safe. My insurance won't pay for it. We wait for trials nobody does.

Reading_Steiner

Oh do tell?
We are running with the assumption that a special type of virus ( HHV-6 or similar that can live undetected for long time and yet influence the body ) is causing some if not all of our issues, someone was kind enough to do a paper where they suggested how we can remove those viruses without resorting to prescription drugs or anything crazy, I'm testing whether it works for me at the moment, but I may not know for sure for several months. I'm also totally open to the metabolic trap hypothesis, its clearly unquestionable science at its core, I wonder if some patients could possibly have both things going on at the same time. Additionally I already found a treatment that was very effective for me, but it is not a cure.

seamyb

We are running with the assumption that a special type of virus ( HHV-6 or similar that can live undetected for long time and yet influence the body ) is causing some if not all of our issues, someone was kind enough to do a paper where they suggested how we can remove those viruses without resorting to prescription drugs or anything crazy, I'm testing whether it works for me at the moment, but I may not know for sure for several months. I'm also totally open to the metabolic trap hypothesis, its clearly unquestionable science at its core, I wonder if some patients could possibly have both things going on at the same time. Additionally I already found a treatment that was very effective for me, but it is not a cure.

I'm reading through your recent post of the things you're trying with regards to latent herpes virus.

Have you tried the methylation protocols? I only ask because I'm currently seeing improvements and hope for a cure, so I wonder if you've been down the same road, seen the same improvements but ultimately had to look elsewhere for a cure. Or whether you tried methylation and had no effect whatsoever.

raghav

OMF should not waste funds from Khosla foundation on the longitudinal study to be done in Australia. Instead they should fund Polybio for the fmri / 7-Tesla dual brain imaging studies.