• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Really? Is this who we are?

Nielk

I already feel an improvement in general of people being more civil to each other and being careful not to attack their character. People are switching the whole direction and are trying to find good constructive ways to help us. i'm very grateful for this! Kudos to all who are aware and making an effort!

Well said, everyone. I am going to try and see the many positive sides of this forum. Its great to see such a lovely, heartwarmimg thread.:) Love Steve Benson("Stevenski")

Mya Symons

Mya Symons
Neilk, this is an amazing thread. Thanks for posting this. I wonder how Cort is doing? Most of the negativity seems to be directed towards him. I don't know how he has put up with it for so long. (And I am guilty of this sometimes too). If I were him, my self esteem would be pretty crushed by now. I think he deserves a thanks for putting up with all of us. Thanks Cort!