does anyone know what could be causing this problem? could it be a histamine/MCAS problem?
- my joints have always cracked a lot, and I've always had joint stiffness - even when I was a little kid.
- I don't have any auto-antibodies for RA, and I don't have joint swelling
- diet/supplements/drugs that help: good quality fats (monounsaturated & omegas), andrographis, systemic enzymes (like wobenzyme & vascuzyme, but those don't always help)... a little bit of help from rx/otc pain relievers like aleve & celebrex, but I don't take them a lot..
- activities that help: epsom salt baths, massage, foam roller, yoga (when i can tolerate it).
- doctors have never given me an answer and have been blase (I love it when they don't help you and are really condescending, too... favorite combo..lol)