• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Project ENOUGH!!!

awol

I kinda thought you guys were going to be attacking the CAA on your forum. Was I wrong on that one? Correct me if I was wrong.

First, it is important to note that I am neither a moderator nor an administrator there, just a member. I do not speak "with authority" for the forum.

However, yes, you are wrong. The forum is NOT about attacking the CAA.

Occasionally, on that forum, the CAA does get criticized. Sometimes frustration with the CAA is vented there in humorous ways. These criticisms and moments of lashing out are not suppressed as they are here. That is not the equivalent of an entire forum being ABOUT being against the CAA.

awol

As for jspotila, it was originally her post that did get this thread on quite the wrong track by confusing my project with the forum where I am organizing it. If apologies are going to go around, that should also be acknowledged.

This thread turned into a war of different viewpoints and different forum philosophies rather than being about a very good and very important advocacy effort. The misrepresentation was initiated by jspotila., although I am sure this was not intentional.