• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Please sign petition to make closed information about M.E and CFS freely available.

Sasha

Fine, thank you
Hi guys - Daisymay already started a thread on this here with a link to the petition and some info - several people have already replied (including me!) to say we've signed. Anyone can sign it, anywhere in the world.

Maybe best to carry on on that earlier thread to avoid a discussion going on in parallel!

ETA: Oh! And thanks for starting the petition, DrJohn!

drjohn

Yes please, Neil. M.E. doesn't much care where you live. Why should you not, therefore, have an interest in the contents of these closed documents and please feel free to forward the link anywhere. Best wishes John

drjohn

Thanks for letting us know, Sasha. I'm sorry, I hadn't realised, or I wouldn't have done it again. Thanks for signing and your kind words. Best wishes John

Sasha

Fine, thank you
No probs, it's hard to find everything on the forum! Glad to see it's doing so well (194 signatures already!)