• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Pix/reports from the #Missing Millions protests today

JaimeS

JaimeS

SHADOW FOREIGN SECRETARY.

Awesome, and yes.

[Edit: Done!]

[Edit 2: There was a spot where I changed something to make it less US-centric. Not intentional, my Melbournian and Londonian friends -- some of this was initially taken from the US Press Release.]

Last edited:

dannybex

IMG-20160525-WA0014.jpg
I am not sure it this has been posted here, but this is one of the most powerful protest sign I have seen and I love the little Canadian flags. Bravo and thank you so much!

Yes, that's @Justin30 's father, who came down all the way from BC for the protest. They made their own signs too. Here's his mother with another terrific sign:

Last edited:

dannybex

Sorry, I don't know how to make the pics show up in the post. At least it doesn't show up on my computer as in the post. Will try to post a few more later, but am wiped myself, and I didn't even attend.

Both pics by the way are courtesy of @EMilo 's sister. :)

Edit: Thanks @Kati for the posting tip. :)

Last edited:

Kati

Patient in training
Sorry, I don't know how to make the pics show up in the post. At least it doesn't show up on my computer as in the post. Will try to post a few more later, but am wiped myself, and I didn't even attend.

Dannybex, after you upload the photo, you have the option to get it full size or to keep it as an attachment. I am not sure if you can change it once you already uploaded it unless you try uploading it a second time.

EMilo

Elizabethmilo.com

Edit: Thanks @Kati for the posting tip. :)
@dannybex thanks for tagging me. I'll just upload the photos my sister took now in case people don't want to deal with Facebook. These are from the Seattle demonstration.

@Justin30 my sister talked to your Mom, she was telling her how immunoglobulin infusions have helped me feel a bit better (first thing to help at all). My sister said it was really nice to talk to someone else who was dealing with this in their family. I don't think she ever has before. Thank you to you and your parents. X
IMG_20160525_125232.jpg
IMG_20160525_125324.jpg
IMG_20160525_125436.jpg
IMG_20160525_125830.jpg
IMG_20160525_133208.jpg
IMG_20160525_133337.jpg
IMG_20160525_133047.jpg
IMG_20160525_133130.jpg