• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Peptides Poll

Which Peptides have you tried or are interested in trying?

• BPC-157

Votes: 10 83.3%
  • Oxytocin

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • HCG

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Larozatide

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VIP

• Mots-C

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Thymosin Alpha

Votes: 8 66.7%
  • LL-37

• HGH

• TB500

Votes: 5 41.7%

• Total voters

ChrisD

Exogenous human Peptides have been on the periphery of my consciousness/interest for some time but after following @Nootbro on Twitter (who I believe had "CFS" before experimenting with peptides) has spiked my interest.

I'm currently prioritising Nasal and Oral routes, as even though I am comfortable with Sub Q B12 et c., There is less guidance on Subq or IM peptides adminsitration.

Below is a summary in priority order of peptides I am currently interested in:

Peptides:
  1. BPC157 - seems to be most accessible and safest.
  2. Oxytocin - RE Joe Rogan Howard Bloom interview
  3. HCG - suggested by an M.E. Consultant
  4. Larozatide - Talk of its potential for Long Covid
  5. Vasoactive intestinal peptide - evidence for Leaky Gut and Mold
  6. Mots-C - evidence for mitochondrial restoration
  7. Thymosin Alpha - I know less about the following:
  8. LL-37 "
  9. HGH "
  10. TB500 "
Any more that people feel are worth adding to the list?

I would really appreciate (and I'm sure others would) collecting some data in the above poll. Initially just looking to collect info on which peptides people have interest in or have chosen to explore - feel free to reply with experiences.

It would then be interesting to have a secondary poll with purported benefits or side effects.

This is of course not medical advice in any way and just represents a discovery survey.

gm286

I responded for both TA-1 and TB-500. Inconsistent or unclear, but when noticeable, rather positive results from both of these peptides for me.

In the last four months I’ve tried cycles of: BPC157, TB500, TA1, LL37, Epitalon and MOTS-C.

I’ve had good results with a noticeable increase in my baseline from severe to mod-severe.

Currently still on MOTS-C, going to try GHK-Cu (with BPC) and CJC1295/Ipamorelin next. And cycle back on to TA1.

I do subQ research peptides. I haven’t been able to find a domestic source for VIP in my country but I would try that if I could.

Always keen to hear any thoughts or insights on peptides from pwme.

perchance dreamer

I am taking compounded prescriptions of 2 peptides, a CJC/Ipamorelin combination and Dihexa. The CJC/Ipamorelin helps with HGH secretion, and Dihexa helps repair broken synapses.

My out-of-the-box doctor prescribed the CJC/Ipamorelin because I've had health problems for so long. She said that although everyone has decreased HGH when they are older, that's especially true for those with chronic health problems. HGH helps with tissue repair.

She prescribed Dihexa because my genetic test shows that I don't repair synapses as well as I should. I was interested trying this since my father died from Alzheimer's complications, and his 2 nieces died of that disease in their 50s.

I first tried the CJC/Ipamorelin and have noticed better sleep and a little better cognition. I've also noticed that my eyebrows are no longer sparse, a minor benefit, but nice because I'm vain! Benefits accrue the longer people are on it.

Dihexa has definitely helped my cognition, even though I take a very low dose and just every other day.

These 2 peptides can be very expensive, but my doctor sends them to a compounding prescription that keeps the price a good deal lower than what you see on the internet. I take both orally rather than in injections.

Blazer95

..and we built castles in the Sky.
i really hate injecting again so i am currently interested in the oral alternative for thymosin alpha 1 wich is called "thymogen alpha". i will tell you how it went.

so far i am also interested in mots-c. But so far I have found no good information weither its nasal bioavailibity is decent or atleast acceptable or not. Mabye one can help me out with this question.

cheers

ive had huge benefits from thymosin allpha 1 and russian thymogen. it has given me big improvements over the course of maybe 1 year and gave me further confidence in my diagnosis. i didnt have any side effects and ive self injected those peptides. i can give instructions on how to do that even if you think you could never give yourself an injection (which was kind of true for me). i built myself a small injection shooting device for the syringe so i dont have to actively inject the syringe but rather pull a trigger kind of.

Blazer95

..and we built castles in the Sky.
I did inject before. I tried subq ta-1 and tb4 once i Just hate injecting and i get sweaty and shaky while doing it so i wanna avoid all together.

The Wish of becoming Well was Just higher then my fear of injecting so i was Able to do it once but i doubt i will be able to do it on a consistent Basis, thats why i am looking for oral and nasal routes as much as possible :)

I did inject before. I tried subq ta-1 and tb4 once i Just hate injecting and i get sweaty and shaky while doing it so i wanna avoid all together.

The Wish of becoming Well was Just higher then my fear of injecting so i was Able to do it once but i doubt i will be able to do it on a consistent Basis, thats why i am looking for oral and nasal routes as much as possible :)
the injection route is usually way more effective than the oral route. i suspect the oral route wont work for some substances at all or there are no oral substances available yet.

i just bought some insulin syringes around G31 12mm, put them in a bubble tea straw and attached a rubber band to the top of it with some tape. that way you can just put the straw on the injection site, hold the rubber band tight and just shoot the syringe into your skin. you can hardly feel it most of the times and it is a total game changer compared to when you have to push the needle into your skin avtively. instead you can just let go off the rubber band and it will shoot it right into it.

Back