• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Peggy Munson's Exit Project

jace

Off the fence
This has been mentioned elsewhere, but it really belongs in Advocacy. There are do-able actions to get involved in for nearly all of us, and blessings to the ones who are too sick to do any of them.

Peggy Munsons Exit Project

As a follow-up for my call to action (see last post) please check out The Exit Project! Do you want to do simple activism right now that you can do from your home or bed (or in the streets)? Then submit to The Groundswell Campaign (guidelines below) -- and please volunteer to help by emailing via The Exit Project's website: www.theexitproject.org

Let's make it global -- public actions are encouraged too!

List of Demands

1. Immediate release by the Federal Food & Drug Administration of drugs that might bring back our lives, particularly Ampligen.

2. Immediate development of new drugs for XMRV, such as protease inhibitors and other antiretroviral drugs specific to XMRV infection.

3. Immediate funding for novel treatments that hold promise for XMRV, such as GcMAF and orphan drugs that might work on XMRV.

4. Immediate drug trials NOW of antiretroviral drugs for XMRV.

5. Immediate release of these drugs to everyone with XMRV and ME/CFS.

6. Immediate availability of these drugs at affordable prices. X out greed!

7. Immediate massive public education to stop the spread of XMRV and undo negative stereotypes around ME/CFS.

8. Immediate policy to prohibit discrimination in ME/CFS treatment, insurance, disability benefits, and medical care.

8. Immediate establishment of a coordinated, comprehensive, and compassionate national policy on XMRV.

9. Immediate action to protect our nations blood supply from XMRV.
I hope we can all put our weight behind these well thought through and radical projects!

Attachments

• Picture 3.jpg
    Picture 3.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 16

BEG

Thanks for bringing this to our attention here in the advocacy section, Jace. Thought about doing it myself.

I hope we can all put our weight behind these well thought through and radical projects!

Well said!