• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Oxaloacetate. I am joining a study. Maybe you want to try

helen1

I don't know, I am afraid. I know very little about this supplement.
@Hip
I’m shocked, truly shocked lol.

I think I’ve figured it out though which is that low oxaloacetate is indeed needed for ketosis, so taking supplementary oxaloacetate is counterproductive to ketosis.

Springbok1988

I took this probably a year ago and only found a mild benefit that went away after several days. Not worth how expensive it is, in my experience.

This guy sounds like a charlatan, but David Kaufman seems legit and was skeptical at first. He is now a big proponent. At the optimal dosage, the cost seems ludicrous. However, I may give it a shot just to see if there is any benefit. If there is, I'd be satisfied and hopeful that it would become FDA approved knowing that there is something out there. I'm not bedridden and have a job, so, I'd I have been waiting 20 years for something this promising, I can wait another 1-2 years for FDA approval instead of paying $500+ a month.