• Phoenix Rising needs funds to operate: please consider donating to support PR

Organic Acid Test (OAT) results – do we ALL show the Warburg effect?

I forgot ... don't try to push too hard with the B1 to upregulate the PDH because you will have an increase in NADH which in turn will increase the PDK.

Rather, Niacinamide is very effective in inhibiting circulating fatty acids as well as increasing NAD + ... it helps to use glucose but you don't have to eat a high-fat diet otherwise you will worsen insulin resistance ... (which is not what you want).

For those fearful of its effects in methylation, use low dosages of 25-50mg 1-2 times a day.

Has anyone tried calcium pyruvate or ethyl pyruvate?
I've tried both. Like you, calcium pyruvate was mostly unnoticeable. The Ethyl Pyruvate was an emulsion made by a lab friend. I sipped about 5ml only, and had a horrible reaction to it, but I think it was the acacia gum or vinegar ingredients (I've reacted to gum before). So not a valid test of EP, which I was pretty cautious about anyway.

Do you have the original research document link those attachments belong to? That looks interesting.

@WantedAlive I understand, you probably react badly to many supplements like me. Regarding the original link, honestly no, I can try to investigate because I have no idea where I found it from.

If I find it, I'll put it here or write to you privately.

Have you tried out ALA R? High Doses of Thiamine HCL?