One third of the ivermectin COVID studies shown to be fraudulent

Hipsman

After my father got covid with mildish pneumonia I just bought more than 3 grams worth of IVM cause I did not want to go through that experience again with grandparents (they are still reluctant to get vaccine, but supposedly they want to take the Chinese CorornaVac vaccine since it has the lightest side-effects). I feel like whether IVM is effective or not will be known for sure only after the pandemic end when nobody will care about it anymore...

Hip

I have Rx Ivermectin here, from my Doctor. If I should come down with COVID I will likely take it. Its right here.
When I saw the positive ivermectin studies, I also bought some ivermectin tablets, in case I myself or family members caught COVID. But now that those positive studies were shown to be fraudulent, I don't think I would even bother to take it.

There should be heavy penalties for researchers caught creating fake science.

Unfortunately universities do not take sufficient disciplinary action, because they prefer to cover it up, as it looks bad for the university. So there needs to be some sort of global organization which polices scientists.

Then we have tackle platforms like Facebook, YouTube, etc, which lots of people erroneously think are reliable sources of information. These dubious largely unregulated and unedited platforms are polluting the noosphere.

Last edited:

Oliver3

When I saw the positive ivermectin studies, I also bought some ivermectin tablets, in case I myself or family members caught COVID. But now that those positive studies were shown to be fraudulent, I don't think I would even bother to take it.

There should be heavy penalties for researchers caught creating fake science.

Unfortunately universities do not take sufficient disciplinary action, because they prefer to cover it up, as it looks bad for the university. So there needs to be some sort of global organization which policies scientists.

Then we have tackle platforms like Facebook, YouTube, etc, which lots of people erroneously think are reliable sources of information. These dubious largely unregulated and unedited platforms are polluting the noosphere.
I'm much more open, because we don't know it's efficacy and that's a fact.
YouTube has algorithm s preventing talk of Ivermectin...why? Or previous Pfizer scandals. Or anyone who dares to question the vaccine ( I'm not anti these vaccines btw) the press have never analysed the covid data judiciously.
There's a serious serious illness out there but the way it's been handled is terrible.
The collateral damage is what I'm concerned about. How many tens of thousands will die from that 18 months of missed appointments. Its already happening. A pop star in England died cos she didn't get her breasts checked in lockdown. Just 39
There's enough of a signal out there for it to be taken seriously.

Last edited by a moderator:

Oliver3

After my father got covid with mildish pneumonia I just bought more than 3 grams worth of IVM cause I did not want to go through that experience again with grandparents (they are still reluctant to get vaccine, but supposedly they want to take the Chinese CorornaVac vaccine since it has the lightest side-effects). I feel like whether IVM is effective or not will be known for sure only after the pandemic end when nobody will care about it anymore...
You mean when covid is endemic? Its not going anywhere in our lifetime.
Again no evidence, just a negative comment about ivermectin. Let's see wh? I'm hopeful. A cheap cheap drug as a prophylactic would be great