• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Nominate WPI for the American Express Members Project

TheMoonIsBlue

Just visited the site- says that Voting is now close and they are counting the votes. Voting resumes next Monday- I presume for the NEW round of charities that are selected? Lets keep our fingers crossed that WPI got enough nominations to get selected. If anyone has any further information please feel free to post back here. Is there a way to contact them and see if a charity will be in the next round of voting?

shannah

Results in Today and new round of voting starting! Is there any reason why we can't continue to vote for WPI or Pandora???

"Your votes have been counted, and we’re pleased to announce the winners of a total of $1,000,000 in funding from American Express. The five winning charities are: Sundance Institute, KaBOOM!, FIRST, Best Friends Animal Society, and American Heart Association.

The new round has started, so be sure to vote and get your friends involved. Remember, you can cast a vote for a charity each week. After the three-month voting period is complete, Members Project will tally the votes and announce the winners."

http://www.takepart.com/membersproject/vote

shannah

I just nominated both organizations and they're both still in the AMX system so unless someone posts differently, I'm going to keep nominating them weekly.