• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

NewAction: Change the World in 7 Days, or Protecting the BloodSupply. Not! THE SEQUEL

Rrrr

Rivka asked me to post this....

The "Change the World in 7 days" action campaign has been aborted because trusted sources told us that it is not helpful to our cause, our collective community cause. So please do not publicize or do this action, and we'll see you next time, on our next action campaign!

Warmly,

Rivka and the other butt-kicking patient advocates who
worked on this campaign effort.

*GG*

DAILY, GEORGE!! DAILY!!
"For the next 7 days, send a daily email to each committee member, letting them know how strongly we feel about this blood supply issue."

Awesome video Rivka! I had the same onset as you, I sent them an email as a group (Hope this is "ok").. FYI

RivkaRivka

Actually, my real-life onset was decades ago (after mono), but the character in the video's onset was 10 yrs ago. I used mono as the onset trigger for this video character because so many of us had that experience!