• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

NEW Turnip contest entry needs votes, $5000 at stake!

Did you vote for the Turnip Neti Video?

• Yes

Votes: 33 97.1%
  • No

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters

helen41

We're still at #7, but that is #7 out of 57 entries! Two more spots will earn us $1000. Every spot after that will earn another thousand to be divided.
Please, could the people who have voted already bump it up on their facebook page so their friends see it? We're close- just 10 more days to get up there!
If you haven't voted, please think about it.

Marg

New Turnip Contest entry needs votes, $5,000 at stake!

We're still at #7, but that is #7 out of 57 entries! Two more spots will earn us $1000. Every spot after that will earn another thousand to be divided.
Please, could the people who have voted already bump it up on their facebook page so their friends see it? We're close- just 10 more days to get up there!
If you haven't voted, please think about it.

I voted and have asked others to do so and to tell therir friends, whether they will or not I have no idea. It was worth a shot.

Frank

we dropped to number 8

We can put it on the homepage whitin a few days and i also asked double D productions again to put it on there facebook wall if they want..

Tuha

We are on the 6th place. but that "Momma's Got Clear Sinuses" follow us really strong all the time :)

Tuha

5 minutes ago we were on the 6th - I am sure. that "Netipot Challenge" was behind us. so it means that there are just few votes between us - good to know. so it means each vote count andcan make the different.

Merry

Back up to 7. Comments under the video about it being donated to ME/CFS might help- I did it once already but it is on the second page now.

Helen, I just posted a comment that if your video wins, you will donate the money to ME/CFS causes.

I'm sorry to say that my social network is so minimal that I could think of only one person I could ask to vote. The response was no - that person doesn't want to deal with Facebook.

Frank

TUTORIAL, MAY BE REPOSTED:

[video=youtube;FDSgvSCgY_k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FDSgvSCgY_k[/video]

Tuha

I saw today that the videos from the 4th to the 8 th place changed their positions very often. So There has to be just a small difference between these videos. We are currently on the 7 th place. I think every vote count

helen41

I suspect we don't have to worry about Netipot Challenge, the one we are battling with right now. The rules are fairly clear that entries have to be within a certain spirit and approved by management. I'm not so sure that would be approved

Dolphin

If one goes into Frank's video, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FDSgvSCgY_k
along the side one can see "Turnips for Netipot" which has 442 views.

If one searches for netipot and sorts by upload date one can see most or all of the entries. "Believe ... it was the night before Christmas" which is in the lead, has 462 views.

helen41

wins also depend on the number of views and the general spirit of the entry. I'm going to start playing it a few times a day in the background when I'm online. It can't hurt.
Another thought- I notice most comments just say "voted". I wonder if it would help to put in some more comments about the money being donated to ME/CFS and how needed it is?