• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

NEW Source of Cheap Poo

Daffodil

Hi All. A man who has apparently cured his Type 1 Bipolar disorder using his girlfriend's fecal matter is determined to let people worldwide have this poo if they want to do fecal transplants for their conditions. He does not want to make any money from this so its ultra cheap. His doctor is apparently writing a paper about his case.

Here is his website:

https://lastplace.org.au/product/fm...MsJapnbI-MXSOL1kWDkY9FLXPhvkGIk7snncscPJVLlcc

The womans GI Mapping has been uploaded and I think the rest of her bloodwork is pending. I have been looking for months for a donor and believe me, it is not easy at all if you do not have family. Still, I would like to wait for a little feedback before I try this. The problem is, new legislation in Australia will probably make this illegal to send as of July 21, 2021.

He is just starting out so I think you can order only 1 kit for now but this will change later

Last edited:
He says, "Each kit includes: Superdonor’ Stool-loaded Syringe (70g), 70 Empty Gelatin Capsules (OOO Size), Premium 2L Vacuum Insulated Thermos"

How does he prepare the stool before loading it into a syringe?

There has been the concern that exposure of the stool to ambient air, especially when blending the stool, can degrade some of the bacteria (specifically anaerobic bacteria). As a result, some recommended mixing the stool, not with a blender, but by massaging it in a ziplog bag (without shaking it). Is this still a concern? I haven't kept up with the scientific literature on FMT so I don't know if we've found an answer about this.

Also, how reliable is Microba, the microbiome testing company whose results he posted? I've never heard of them.

The founders of first company testing microbiome, uBiome, have been charge with fraud. Also, several people conducted tests where they sent the same sample to multiple microbiome testing companies and got back widely different results. They even sent the same sample multiple times to one lab, where they also got inconsistent results. So, is microbiome testing more reliable as the science has advanced?

LINE

Have you tried products that contribute to a better microbiome, e.g. colostrum or other prebiotics?

Hipsman

Have you tried products that contribute to a better microbiome, e.g. colostrum or other prebiotics?
I tried probiotic that contained the following for a month, no effect: (Lactobacillus bulgaricus, Lactobacillus rtiamnosus, Lactobacillus sakei, Bifidobacterium bifidum, Bifidobacterium adolescentis ) 10 Billion CFU/g

Booble

If this is the same guy that you told us about that was drinking his girl friend's poo in a drink then I wouldn't trust him at all. Has charlatan written all over him, in my opinion.

Daffodil

ya a lot of people are criticizing my posting this on FB in many groups. maybe i should not have done so. i think once i hit the 25 yr mark, something changed in my brain and i became so desperate...like a new level of desperation...i cant even think clearly anymore. i mean..i went to thailand and had my neck fused even though i had no pain. i will just do anything now, no matter how crazy. my friend notices this too, i am no longer logical like before.

Daffodil

I tried probiotic that contained the following for a month, no effect: (Lactobacillus bulgaricus, Lactobacillus rtiamnosus, Lactobacillus sakei, Bifidobacterium bifidum, Bifidobacterium adolescentis ) 10 Billion CFU/g
ya probiotics cant really colonize

Booble

ya a lot of people are criticizing my posting this on FB in many groups. maybe i should not have done so. i think once i hit the 25 yr mark, something changed in my brain and i became so desperate...like a new level of desperation...i cant even think clearly anymore. i mean..i went to thailand and had my neck fused even though i had no pain. i will just do anything now, no matter how crazy. my friend notices this too, i am no longer logical like before.

I think we can all relate to that feeling of desperation and any possible treatment sounds good to us. It's a tricky mind space to be in because there are some useful alternative treatments ---- and there are also some charlatans out there taking advantage.

Sometimes our desperation takes over our logic.

*hugs*

Daffodil

someone just told me that the GI mapping, which I read but didnt notice...the name on the report is his. Now i cannot remember if this was done for confidentiality reasons or if is really his poo.

Daffodil

He says, "Each kit includes: Superdonor’ Stool-loaded Syringe (70g), 70 Empty Gelatin Capsules (OOO Size), Premium 2L Vacuum Insulated Thermos"

How does he prepare the stool before loading it into a syringe?

There has been the concern that exposure of the stool to ambient air, especially when blending the stool, can degrade some of the bacteria (specifically anaerobic bacteria). As a result, some recommended mixing the stool, not with a blender, but by massaging it in a ziplog bag (without shaking it). Is this still a concern? I haven't kept up with the scientific literature on FMT so I don't know if we've found an answer about this.

Also, how reliable is Microba, the microbiome testing company whose results he posted? I've never heard of them.

The founders of first company testing microbiome, uBiome, have been charge with fraud. Also, several people conducted tests where they sent the same sample to multiple microbiome testing companies and got back widely different results. They even sent the same sample multiple times to one lab, where they also got inconsistent results. So, is microbiome testing more reliable as the science has advanced?
i dont trust any GI Mapping, accept maybe BiomeFx or Aperiomics. but I think 16s is OK for finding pathogens that can kill us or make us sick...maybe you wont get the right levels or the strains. Also, one ND told me most anaerobes die unless the poop is inside the recipient within 20-30 min...meaning the donor has to be present. I guess I was hoping that the minuscule amount that remained would be enough... One person who has read a lot about this, told me that the stool itself protects some of the anaerobes...i guess the ones that are in the middle....its all hard to say. one paper found that processing the stool in a non-oxygen environment didnt change the composition much...so I dont know

Daffodil

yea i mean obviously we cant know anything. this is just an avenue for the truly desperate I suppose. having fused my neck and taken antiretrovirals already, I guess this didnt seem like much of a crazy deviation

Booble

yea i mean obviously we cant know anything. this is just an avenue for the truly desperate I suppose. having fused my neck and taken antiretrovirals already, I guess this didnt seem like much of a crazy deviation

It's one of the situations that might be best done with doctor's supervision.
Clinically speaking, fecal transplants have been shown effective for handling C. Diff infections.
There is a process for that handled professionally. And it's unknown if it is of any use at all outside of C.Diff.

Playing around with this stuff outside of a clinical setting is a "do at your own risk" kind of thing, and very, very easy for bad actors on the Internet to take advantage of people.

Daffodil

It's one of the situations that might be best done with doctor's supervision.
Clinically speaking, fecal transplants have been shown effective for handling C. Diff infections.
There is a process for that handled professionally. And it's unknown if it is of any use at all outside of C.Diff.

Playing around with this stuff outside of a clinical setting is a "do at your own risk" kind of thing, and very, very easy for bad actors on the Internet to take advantage of people.
you are right. perhaps i will go back to the impossible task of looking for local donors. did u say once you had friends in north ontario? i may be mixing u up with someone else.....

Booble

you are right. perhaps i will go back to the impossible task of looking for local donors. did u say once you had friends in north ontario? i may be mixing u up with someone else.....

Yes, we communicated via the private messages. The friend of a friend of a friend is open to helping you.

Hipsman

What’s the worst case scenerio (realistically)? If he doesn’t make profit on you purchase, then only logical solution for him to make money is to not send the package, but in this case everyone will quickly realise this is happening and call him out.

godlovesatrier

I don't understand how you can mimic the colonoscopy performed once (multiple times?) that private clinics do for private FMT ops? Surely it has to get into the colon to even stand a chance of working. It would be lethally toxic if it goes via any other route I expect (especially for ME patients).

Daffodil

I don't understand how you can mimic the colonoscopy performed once (multiple times?) that private clinics do for private FMT ops? Surely it has to get into the colon to even stand a chance of working. It would be lethally toxic if it goes via any other route I expect (especially for ME patients).
one would think so but studies show that isnt the case....many places use only enemas and many use only capsules. the filled capsules are faulty too cuz the enteric coating is not done on the seal part of the capsule. and this fellow in australia sometimes drinks his gf's poo like a milkshake. he has a video of it. of course for him, their microbiome might be compatible since they live together

Murph

:)

DId the neck fusing do anything helpful? Or unhelpful? any effect at all?