• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

NEI Center passed unanimously in New Jersey Senate

Lynn

I received an email from PANDORA. The NEI NJ SR-20 passed unanimously this afternoon. YEAH!

Lynn

S

sunlady

What brilliant news. Well done to all those involved and thankyou for your hardwork PANDORA, Marly et al.

This can only help to propel ME/CFS further into the spotlight of public awareness and therefore, introduce greater research funding.

onebush

Great, great news! I think we can all thank Dr. Donnica Moore for this.

Wow, just think another place is opening in Coral Gables, Florida. I read about that yesterday.

Frickly

The NEI Center is not yet funded. You can go to http://www.causes.com/causes/421525 and sign the petition to "Join in asking U.S. Secretary of Health to meet with P.A.N.D.O.R.A. & to provide funding for the NEI Center."

Resolution-20 passed by the New Jersey Senate was to support the establishment of the NEI center, funding must be secured to make this center a reality. You can help by signing this petition to meet with U.S. Secretary of Health to ensure substantial funding is allocated to projects like the NeuroEndocrineImmune (NEI) Center(TM) and other similar facilities in the U.S.

The passing of this resolution is a huge victory but there is still much work to be done.

That's fantastic. Thanks for posting this Lynn. It's quite amazing that anything is getting funded these days.