• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

NAD+ Injection Pharmacy Suggestions

I currently live in Canada about 1 hours 30 minutes from Buffalo and 3 Hours from Detroit. I used to live in US. I got a prescription for NAD+ Injection from my doctor in US. Its not accepted obviously in Canada. So I got in touch with a functional medicine doctor who can prescribe NAD+. They are only interested in giving me an IV and charge for each visit.

I am actually quite happy with my US doctor. They have my medical history and also they keep adopting the latest treatment techniques. I am planning to visit a Compounding pharmacy in US to get my prescription filled. Can you anyone suggested a pharmacy that will fill my prescription for cheap.

Currently I am looking at 500USD for NAD+ 200mg/ml for #5ml

I am looking for something in Detroit area or Buffalo area.

I got a NAD+ IV with some Glutathione and Vitamin cocktail for 145 CAD. They also charge me for consultation that goes with the IV. That's another 170 CAD for the IV appointment.

I mentioned, I don't tolerate Glutathione, NAC or Alpha lipoic acid. They still had in the IV. It was difficult for me to drive back home after the IV appointment. I was all foggy and tired. a bit better today, which is a day later. But I want just the NAD+ for now.

If I find a good pharmacy across the border. I am continuing with my US Doctor who I need to visit only once in 6 months. They can even prescribe me ADHD meds to cope with my ADHD symptoms.

Can someone please give me a suggestion for a compounding pharmacy in US near the Detroit or Buffalo?

I can even drive 6 hours if the price is worth it.

Or suggestions for a cheaper Canadian doctor is also appreciated who treats Chronic fatigue (prefarably in kitchener/waterloo/toronto/hamilton/brantford/london)?

Or any Canadian doctor who can co-sign my US prescription or any Canadian pharmacy that fills US prescription?

Alvin2

The good news is patients don't die the bad news..
You can buy it from iHerb iirc.
They ship to home.

Have you tried it already, does it work for you?

I had some good experience with NR long time ago. But I crashed quickly.
So I though NAD+ taken directly might work for me.
I dont think iHerb sells NAD+ Injections

Alvin2

The good news is patients don't die the bad news..
I had some good experience with NR long time ago. But I crashed quickly.
So I though NAD+ taken directly might work for me.
I dont think iHerb sells NAD+ Injections
They sell pills iirc.

Pill are useless for me. I need a large dose to get things moving. I have tried Sublingual pills previously. It didn't do anything for me