• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Violeta

It is interesting but practically impossible to avoid it, it is practically everywhere and acts together with calcium and magnesium in the PTH hormone ... perhaps these damage are in supraphysiological dosages.

Calcium is the only mineral that can antagonize it, I think.
Bicarbonate and Vitamin C can deal with it. If you look at the first paragraph about it on the materia medica page, it mentions scurvy. It is somehow related to Vitamin C. It can cause scurvy in some people under some conditions.

Methyl90

Bicarbonate and Vitamin C can deal with it. If you look at the first paragraph about it on the materia medica page, it mentions scurvy. It is somehow related to Vitamin C. It can cause scurvy in some people under some conditions.

As soon as my neurology allows me I'll try to read carefully 😊 it's strange how even Wilson who supports orthomolecular medicine speaks well of phosphorus....as usual you have to travel between opposites ☹️.

May I ask if you experience any symptoms of muscular dystrophy and what helped you or what is helping you now? thank you

Violeta

As soon as my neurology allows me I'll try to read carefully 😊 it's strange how even Wilson who supports orthomolecular medicine speaks well of phosphorus....as usual you have to travel between opposites ☹️.

May I ask if you experience any symptoms of muscular dystrophy and what helped you or what is helping you now? thank you

Yes, Wilson only talks about what phosphorus is good for. And it is necessary for so many processes.

No, I don't have symptoms of muscular dystrophy. I looked up the symptoms.

When reading the symptoms that homeopathic remedy phosphorus is good for, I saw muscular pseudohypertrophy, but had no idea what it meant. I see that muscular dystrophy involves hypertrohpy of the calf muscles. (I actually have the opposite).

How many of the symptoms that you have do you see in that list of symptoms? Literature says muscular dystrophy is genetic, have you had genetic work done?

Here's a short list of homeopathic remedies for muscular dystrophy.

• Arnica : for relief from muscle pain or spasm.
  • Calcarea carbonica : for cramps of the lower extremities, particularly in those who are overweight and easily chilled.
  • Magnesia phos : for muscle pain and spasm with cramps and severe, shooting pain
Let me look up magnesium phosphate.

Here's the link to the list again.
http://www.homeoint.org/books/boericmm/p/phos.htm

Methyl90

Yes, Wilson only talks about what phosphorus is good for. And it is necessary for so many processes.

No, I don't have symptoms of muscular dystrophy. I looked up the symptoms.

When reading the symptoms that homeopathic remedy phosphorus is good for, I saw muscular pseudohypertrophy, but had no idea what it meant. I see that muscular dystrophy involves hypertrohpy of the calf muscles. (I actually have the opposite).

How many of the symptoms that you have do you see in that list of symptoms? Literature says muscular dystrophy is genetic, have you had genetic work done?

Here's a short list of homeopathic remedies for muscular dystrophy.

• Arnica : for relief from muscle pain or spasm.
  • Calcarea carbonica : for cramps of the lower extremities, particularly in those who are overweight and easily chilled.
  • Magnesia phos : for muscle pain and spasm with cramps and severe, shooting pain
Let me look up magnesium phosphate.

Here's the link to the list again.
http://www.homeoint.org/books/boericmm/p/phos.htm

I don't think I understand when you refer to muscle hypertrophy, did you increase or lower the phosphorus?

Violeta

I don't think I understand when you refer to muscle hypertrophy, did you increase or lower the phosphorus?
I just meant that I don't have muscle hypertrophy of the calf muscles, or any muscle for that matter. I have extremely skinny calf muscles. I shouldn't have added that, it has nothing to do with the rest of the message.