• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Much worse following bone marrow biopsy

lenora

Hi Andrew.......Are you being careful with your electrolyte balance? Staying hydrated isn't enough and the same symptoms can be caused by both dehydration and electrolyte imbalances. The symptoms are the same as you mentioned above. Keep some Pedialyte on hand.

It's an exceptional summer and even in the home some rooms are hotter/colder than others. All of us need to be very aware of this situation and also be aware that not just the outdoors is our enemy.

I recently read that temperatures as low as 92 degrees can result in heat stroke and no, you aren't always aware of it.

I'm sorry that you're having such a terrible time of things, but do be very careful of those electrolytes. A number of us have ended up in the hospital because of them. Feel better. Yours, Lenora

Hufsamor

Thanks .As I m slowly growing older with this disease, I’m kind of trying to make some sort of a plan …

will it burn out or will it get worse? And what may the age itself bring on the table? I know things happens, it’s not possible to plan for everything. But I believe, for myself, it might be smart to consider and do what I can do now, in order to make life as easy as possible in the years to come.

If you could give yourself an advice those 18 years ago, what would it be?
In order to make life now as easy as possible?

Judee

Psalm 46:1-3
Not well. Getting worse. I'm trying to do end-of-life planning just in case but it's confusing.
Oh, no. That makes me sad. :(

I'm sorry you're going through that.

Praying.

Edit: After that periodontist visit did they put you on antibiotics?

On the documentary thread I posted about a YouTube channel called something like, "Theviolindoctor" I think it was. She had one episode where a man had some dental work and the infection in his mouth got stirred up by that and traveled to his heart valve, spleen and vascular system iirc. He almost died.

Maybe something like that is going on with you. Please get checked out soon if you think it could be something like that. :please:

Edit #2: Here's that VIDEO I mentioned in case you wanted to watch it. Her segments are very interesting.

Last edited:

Andrew

This just goes up and down and up and down. Which is better than down and down. And I'm not even sure if this has to do with the biopsy. But the doctor is going to order and Xray of the location where the biopsy was done because it still hurts.

I guess I'll just have to see where this goes. But I'm not afraid anymore. I feel a a little hopeful.

Hufsamor

IMG_3368.png

Mouse girl

This just goes up and down and up and down. Which is better than down and down. And I'm not even sure if this has to do with the biopsy. But the doctor is going to order and Xray of the location where the biopsy was done because it still hurts.

I guess I'll just have to see where this goes. But I'm not afraid anymore. I feel a a little hopeful.
oh, i'm so glad. so glad you don't feel afraid and a wee bit hopeful. just not feeling so scared is huge. i've been thinking about you and worried. i don't know if you remember, but i know you in real life. we were in the same support group and you hired me a few times to drive you around. just thought i would describe it rather than say my name.