• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

MTHFR homozygous but can't take B supplement - help needed

YippeeKi YOW !!

Ty connecting through a vpn Yippee :) or the tor browser or alike.
I'm embarrassed that I never thought of that ..... thank you !!!

And thank you for your uplifting appreciation of my efforts to diminish this crappy little flea-bag of an illness in any way I can. Somehow, when I poke fun at it, it seems a little smaller, a little more manageable. On my good days.

On my bad days ..... well, on those nothing much does anything at all, except maybe a lie-down. And then another. And maybe just one more .....

YippeeKi YOW !!

If you are on a computer, just place the mouse pointer over the "Read more" button without clicking on it and it will allow you to read further down the page
I don't think I've thanked you lately for the excellent, almost encyclopedic, ACU-Cell site.

Your suggested fix (hovering over the 'Read more' button instead of clicking it) didn't work when I tried it a year ago, but I was drawn back to this thread just now (thank you @kewia :hug::hug:), and decided just to try to access it again from your signature.

WORKED LIKE A CHARM, and now there aren't any 'Read more' prompts, the whole, long, highly informtive article is right there, possibly thanks to your link.

Again, thank you @Gondwanaland for that terrific site. And for your signature, which gave me a way back to it !!!