• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

MRI scan results

ruben

Hello all. I have recently had an MRI scan at Medserena in London. My images were forwarded to Dr. Gilete in Barcelona. As I have got a neck problem this is why I had the scan. Last week I had an online consultation with Dr. Gilete. He said that although my scans weren't how they should be, he wasn't fully convinced my symptoms were caused by this. His first suggestion is I be tested with regard to mast cell issues. He is compiling a report for my GP. Does anyone know if in the UK this mast cell thing can be investigated within the NHS? All information greatly appreciated. Sorry but I put this same point in wrong place earlier.

valentinelynx

Hi, @ruben. Have you joined the Facebook group "ME/CFS+ (CCI, Chiari, Spinal Stenosis, CSF leaks, Vascular Stenosis)" started by @JenB? If not, it's very active with people investigating cervical issues and you might get more answers there. Best of luck!