• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

    Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

    To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Methylcobalamin Inhalation Therapy

fishboy9320

Senior Member
Messages
123
OK. the original poster of this thread was obviously under some kind of placebo spell. Inhaling preparations not meant for inhalation but for oral use will not work. Injecting preparations meant for oral use will not work. And a supplement can NOT be in their pure form as a supplement, alcohol in the mix will make it un pure and unusable when in the body. Unless you can find a supplement with only vitamins and nothing else in LIQUID FORM, it won't work, if it is a vitamin only in a POWDER form then it is also not pure because the powder is made out of something. Liquid water on the other hand is recognizable by the body. So if you can find a supplement that is in pure liquid form with ONLY VITAMINS or essential nutrients inside it with zero other ingredients then it might work. THE END. Everyone here were tricked by placebo. And wasted my time and more importantly money! REAL Pure vitamin supplements are impossible to find and I don't think ONE exists. If you can find one I will be surprised. They might even lie about being pure and not list a ingredient.
 
Last edited:

fishboy9320

Senior Member
Messages
123
https://link.springer.com/chapter/10.1007/978-3-030-06082-4_9

How do you filter the vitamins from the fillers? it's mixed with cellulose and it must be filtered . Would a syringe filter work or does that only remove bacteria not the actual ingredients? If something has a 99% purity a vitamin, what is the rest of the 1%? Also can using unpurified water from the tap in kitchen or toilet contaminate the ingredients the chemicals inside adding onto the fillers? Any ingredients that your body has in it naturally will be ok to have as fillers as long as its not attached to a filler but a filler is attached to it. So if it says for example like calcium citrate then it will work to be injected or inhaled.
 
Last edited:

Methyl90

Senior Member
Messages
280
OK. the original poster of this thread was obviously under some kind of placebo spell. Inhaling preparations not meant for inhalation but for oral use will not work. Injecting preparations meant for oral use will not work. And a supplement can NOT be in their pure form as a supplement, alcohol in the mix will make it un pure and unusable when in the body. Unless you can find a supplement with only vitamins and nothing else in LIQUID FORM, it won't work, if it is a vitamin only in a POWDER form then it is also not pure because the powder is made out of something. Liquid water on the other hand is recognizable by the body. So if you can find a supplement that is in pure liquid form with ONLY VITAMINS or essential nutrients inside it with zero other ingredients then it might work. THE END. Everyone here were tricked by placebo. And wasted my time and more importantly money! REAL Pure vitamin supplements are impossible to find and I don't think ONE exists. If you can find one I will be surprised. They might even lie about being pure and not list a ingredient.

https://www.metabolics.com/b-complex-liquid.html

Take a look at this brand ... in about 15 years I have never found a quality comparable to this ... soon I will try both MB12 and methylfolate in capsules to see the differences with other oral brands that I have tried.
 

fishboy9320

Senior Member
Messages
123
https://www.metabolics.com/b-complex-liquid.html

Take a look at this brand ... in about 15 years I have never found a quality comparable to this ... soon I will try both MB12 and methylfolate in capsules to see the differences with other oral brands that I have tried.
Contains Citric acid unfourtunaly (external agents). Gonna try this https://www.versandapo.de/easydrop-hyaluron-plus-dexpanthenol-augentropfen-10ml-pzn-14211976 or this one higher dose 5mg per of vitamin b5 circa. https://www.versandapo.de/septanasal-1-mgml-50-mgml-nasenspray-10ml-pzn-13229394

Eye drops or some sort of nose spray usually contain no fillers. And b5 as skin product . during bad health stages your body doesnt produce bacteria or enzyme healthy ones that pickup the vitamins sublingually in saliva or nose or eyes etc. or to separate them
 
Last edited:

fishboy9320

Senior Member
Messages
123
I emailed the companies that make the specific b12 injectable I got to confirm with them it is real stuff I got from those sites by providing the QR code and the diff numbers on / of the package. It's weird some of these sites will sell some fake stuff and some real.
 
Last edited: