• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Metaphysics - NDE, etc Its GROUNDHOG DAY all over again

ariel

Hi Freddd,

Thanks so much for your reply, I really appreciate it.

I had a bit more of a look around this forum and found your mB12 protocol. Very interesting. I read quite a few pages and now my head is spinning! I think that I should give it a go, though I'm so confused as to what to try and what not to at the moment.

For some reason I seem to have crashed again recently, even though I've been doing very little. I was planning to follow a treatment plan outlined by Jonathan Campbell (http://www.cqs.com/immunedisorders.pdf) and have ordered a bunch of things from iherb, but now I'm thinking that maybe I should do the B12 thing.

Terribly confused. - And sorry if this is the wrong place to post.

Freddd

Hi Freddd,

Thanks so much for your reply, I really appreciate it.

I had a bit more of a look around this forum and found your mB12 protocol. Very interesting. I read quite a few pages and now my head is spinning! I think that I should give it a go, though I'm so confused as to what to try and what not to at the moment.

For some reason I seem to have crashed again recently, even though I've been doing very little. I was planning to follow a treatment plan outlined by Jonathan Campbell (http://www.cqs.com/immunedisorders.pdf) and have ordered a bunch of things from iherb, but now I'm thinking that maybe I should do the B12 thing.

Terribly confused. - And sorry if this is the wrong place to post.

Hi Ariel,

http://forums.aboutmecfs.org/showthread.php?t=188
Check out the symptoms list that is the 22nd post on this thread. If you have a selection of those symtoms there is a high probability of response to mb12/adb12/methylfolate. They do normalize the immune system.

Sunday

I'm actually very interested in the tantric qualities of mb12 (and adb12 for that matter). I store my extra bottles in a drawer below one of my altars for connecting with people and earthly delights, since the b12s are now an important energy in my life. Interesting that I was led to make that choice! I wanted to build the B12s an altar, but wasn't sure what to use; I have been trying to understand their nature through what they say in my body, but this is new for me, I'm more used to tuning into herbs, where the plant-spirit personality tends to be very clear and easy to connect with (well I do have practice at it). Lovely to be able to post something like this on a forum without fearing that everyone will find me either incomprehensible or a nut case. Although if anyone does find me to be incomprehensible or a nut case, do let me know

Freddd

I'm actually very interested in the tantric qualities of mb12 (and adb12 for that matter). I store my extra bottles in a drawer below one of my altars for connecting with people and earthly delights, since the b12s are now an important energy in my life. Interesting that I was led to make that choice! I wanted to build the B12s an altar, but wasn't sure what to use; I have been trying to understand their nature through what they say in my body, but this is new for me, I'm more used to tuning into herbs, where the plant-spirit personality tends to be very clear and easy to connect with (well I do have practice at it). Lovely to be able to post something like this on a forum without fearing that everyone will find me either incomprehensible or a nut case. Although if anyone does find me to be incomprehensible or a nut case, do let me know

Hi Sunday,

Shortly there will be some pure crystal b12 available for your alter. I'll let you know. It's called "the most beautiful vitamin".

K

_Kim_

Hi Sunday,

You've got a sister 'nut case' sitting over here.

I very much relate to your experience of trying to know the essence of this most beautiful vitamin that is helping me to heal. I, too, have practice 'listening' to the plants. Taking all of these pills seems so far from the Wise Woman Tradition that I was trained in. I suppose that eating liver for its B12 properties would be more in line with what I was taught, but I can't make myself eat something that has so many yucky childhood dinner memories attached to it.

Freddd

Hi Sunday,

You've got a sister 'nut case' sitting over here.

I very much relate to your experience of trying to know the essence of this most beautiful vitamin that is helping me to heal. I, too, have practice 'listening' to the plants. Taking all of these pills seems so far from the Wise Woman Tradition that I was trained in. I suppose that eating liver for its B12 properties would be more in line with what I was taught, but I can't make myself eat something that has so many yucky childhood dinner memories attached to it.

Hi Kim,

Methylb12 is as natural a product as beer, wine, ascorbic acid and soy sauce, all naturally brewed as is b12. Large specimen crystals are exceedingly difficult to grow as it tends to grow in multicrystal clusters. Any impurity of other cobalamin forms such as hydroxyb12 as a natural breakdown product of mb12, changes the way the sheets of crystal stacks and increases the tendency towards jumbles of clear deep red crystals. I joke to my kids that is the the real life force in the blood that vampires need. As alchemists worked with purified extracts of all sorts of things I think that pure b12 is just fine and dandy and can't abide liver myself.

It, along with l-carnitine, are the secret of the large effects of the "tantric meal" in a vegetarian society.

Sunday

Ooh, beautiful pure crystal b12 sounds lovely, I'll await your announcement with anticipation, Freddd. Interesting that the crystals are deep red, the color of physical energy in so many traditions (or is it only the impurities that create the red?). I was interested to hear about the way it's made, too, and would be interested to know what its crystalline structure is.

Kim, glad to know I've got a sister nut-case. Maybe we can just think of this as a variation of working with rocks and stones?

Freddd

Ooh, beautiful pure crystal b12 sounds lovely, I'll await your announcement with anticipation, Freddd. Interesting that the crystals are deep red, the color of physical energy in so many traditions (or is it only the impurities that create the red?). I was interested to hear about the way it's made, too, and would be interested to know what its crystalline structure is.

Kim, glad to know I've got a sister nut-case. Maybe we can just think of this as a variation of working with rocks and stones?

Hi Sunday,

The color is that of the b12 itself. The different forms of b12 are slightly different colors of red. B12 arranges itself in big flat sheets of crystal that stack up like mica. How they stack depends upon the exact variation of cobalamin. Each of the 18 known natural cobalamins stacks somewhat differently though to the naked eye it's all the same. The differences are in the bond angles of certain parts of the layers of crystals. Specimen crystals are flat sheets like mica of layer upon layer of clear red crystal. More commonly the crystals are jumbled heaps of crystals at all sorts of angles.

Sunday

Freddd, it sounds as if you may have a source of the crystals, I'm hoping it may be part of a project that will give you more stable and consistent mb12 shots. Thanks for the description of the crystals, and now I have to read up on cobalamins again; didn't know there were 18!