• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Medical Mystery or Hoax:

*GG*

Did Cheerleader Fake a Muscle Disorder?:Retro mad:

This was aired on 20/20 on 7/23/10.

Perhaps people should make comments on this? I do not like how they ask 1 doctor if 1 dose of mercury (Thimerosal) in the Flu shot would be enough to cause this. He says no of course, I am sure this has not been documented, and why would they want to document this?:eek:

I do not think it was quite the right question to ask, she probably has lots of Mercury in her system already, and perhaps the Flu shot (and perhaps other unknown antagonist) lead to her disease/illness?!:confused:

I think she is getting slammed all over the internet and doctors have told her it is in her head, sound familar to some?:(

judderwocky

Did Cheerleader Fake a Muscle Disorder?:Retro mad:

This was aired on 20/20 on 7/23/10.

Perhaps people should make comments on this? I do not like how they ask 1 doctor if 1 dose of mercury (Thimerosal) in the Flu shot would be enough to cause this. He says no of course, I am sure this has not been documented, and why would they want to document this?:eek:

I do not think it was quite the right question to ask, she probably has lots of Mercury in her system already, and perhaps the Flu shot (and perhaps other unknown antagonist) lead to her disease/illness?!:confused:

I think she is getting slammed all over the internet and doctors have told her it is in her head, sound familar to some?:(

Lol... i diidn't see the story that was aired...but it already sounds like they're making it all about the thimersol... like thats the ONLY possible hazard....