• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

ME sufferer calls for urgent improved screening of blood donors

pollycbr125

Wanted to point you all in the direction of this excellent article by my good friend Chris Douglas .Please add to the comments as this is an article on the blog of Ellee Seymour MCIPR, PRESS CONSULTANT, JOURNALIST, POLITICAL AND PR BLOGGER. No doubt it will be read by polititons in the UK .

Chris makes a very good argument for the implementation of screening the blood supply . Concise and straight to the point .Well done Chris brilliant write up

http://elleeseymour.com/2010/07/13/me-sufferer-calls-for-urgent-improved-screening-of-blood-donors/

Sasha

Fine, thank you
Wanted to point you all in the direction of this excellent article by my good friend Chris Douglas .Please add to the comments as this is an article on the blog of Ellee Seymour MCIPR, PRESS CONSULTANT, JOURNALIST, POLITICAL AND PR BLOGGER. No doubt it will be read by polititons in the UK .

Chris makes a very good argument for the implementation of screening the blood supply . Concise and straight to the point .Well done Chris brilliant write up

http://elleeseymour.com/2010/07/13/me-sufferer-calls-for-urgent-improved-screening-of-blood-donors/

Thanks, Polly - I've left a positive comment, hoping to encourage Ellee to do further coverage and in case politicians do indeed see it. I suggest we all leave a couple of positive lines for Ellee (particularly anyone who is UK XMRV+).

pollycbr125

Some moron has put this as a comment :confused:

You cant expect the government to shoulder every problem that comes up. People should be careful in everything that they do.

I dont quite think he understands the crux of the situation do you

Sasha

Fine, thank you
Some moron has put this as a comment :confused:

You can’t expect the government to shoulder every problem that comes up. People should be careful in everything that they do.

I dont quite think he understands the crux of the situation do you

No he doesn't but his comment is so self-evidently stupid that I'm sure people will think he's an idiot and just dismiss it!