• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

ME=not "MUS" Please be one of the 1004 signatures we need to reach 10,000

TiredSam

The wise nematode hibernates
Signed. 9028, should have gone up to 9029 after I confirmed my signature but it didn't, maybe it takes a while?

Signed. 9028, should have gone up to 9029 after I confirmed my signature but it didn't, maybe it takes a while?
thank you for signing, hmmm that is strange, the number just hit 9029, but with another name.
Mostly you will see your signature (or if you signed anonymous the number go up) fairly quickly. (you could try from another email address if you have one). thank you for trying !!

ME is not MUPS: Change Dutch Health Council Committee and adhere to the advisory report assignment.

Among ME patients there is no public support for a Dutch Health Council Committee with members denying ME as a chronic, complex, multisystem disease (ICD G93.3) or equating it to “MUPS”, (Medically Unexplained Physical Symptoms), a functional syndrome, a somatoform disorder (ICD F45), neurasthenia (ICD F48) or unexplained fatigue (ICD R53).
https://petities.nl/petitions/me-is...sie-en-houd-u-aan-de-adviesopdracht?locale=en

You can sign from any country, and anonymously, but don't forget to click on the confirmation link in your email after you sign so that your signature registers.

Now 9,031 signatures.

Only 126 signatures needed. 8 days until the petition is presented to the Dutch Health Council.
Please be one of the 126 signatures to help us reach our goal of 10.000

Would mean a lot.

https://meisgeensolk.petities.nl/?locale=en

You can sign from any country, anonymous if you want, but just don't forget to click on the confirmationlink in your email after you sign (once you have done that, your signature counts)