• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

ME/cvs.Net has launched an emailcampagne in Dutch called 'Forget ME not'.

Frank

i'm joining in forces Berthe ;-)

Just to clarify to the other users, this is a campaign much like Rivka's campaign. So Rivka you inspired a lot of people ;)

Berthe

Thank you Frank,

Rivka indeed inspired a lot of people. This emailcampagne in Dutch is the effort of a lot of members of the ME/cvs.Net forum. I'm grateful that a lot of people joined together to inspire eachother and work this out.

Love,
Berthe (Esther)

I was just about to post it here, too :) You're doing great work, Esther, thanks! Let's hope a lot of people will join us!!

PS: The banners are brilliantly found. They say:

forget ME not
-beat the illness, not the patient
-you wouldn't send an AIDS patient to the psychiatrist
-with my positive retrovirustest I can only get a shrink

Berthe

Dear Eressea,

I have to thank you for the great work. I love the fact that homebound and bedridden girls are able to complete each other. We use the talents we have at the Dutch forum to make things work. With little energy, we manage to accomplish a lot. It's great to feel the inspirational and ready to fight mentality! I hope people join us!!!