• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

ME/CFS patient makes major improvement and goes back to work from C60 supplement

I took about 2.5ml of c60oo yesterday and about 2ml today. I woke up earlier yesterday, feeling better overall. Today is better than yesterday.

I woke up earlier feeling less fatigue and less pain. Doing things seems to be easier and less tiring. My brain may be functioning better but I can't tell for sure.

Also I have trouble breathing when sleeping these few days. I am not sure how it influences the results.

I feel excited because if this pattern of seeming improvement continues there may be spectacular results. But I don't want to build my hope up only to see nothing happens.

It is less obvious a few days ago but now I can be sure that c60oo has been causing nasal mucus. I was coughing often with large dried nasal mucus buildup in my nose when I wake up. At first I thought it was the oil oil itself stimulating my throat. But I took a break on c60oo saturday and the mucus problem did not change.

On the other side there are quite a lot of good things. I am not waking up as early as the first one or two says but my sleep is better in general. Falling asleep is easier at day and at night, even with the breathing and coughing problem experienced. Also melatonin seems to be having less effect on me.

I've exerted myself somewhat yesterday and the PEM is there but lessened. My muscle is hurt to some degree but it seem to be healing fast and I am not feeling much pain.

There isn't much headache but my head doesn't feel much better than normal. It is more remarkable that I am not feeling much headache when I am doing things that will normally cause it.

I took 5ml yesterday and 5ml today, leaving less than 15ml of oil left. I am planning on using some cerebrolysin after consuming all of my c60oo to see if I can get some more benefit in terms of cognition out of this.

No change yet, no side effects
7x 1ml doses so far
You are not feeling anything at all?

knackers323

Could someone please advise how sensitive to light this product is.

Are we able to take it out of darkness for a couple of minutes to administer it ?

Is it both sunlight and unnatural light that is to be avoided and is one more harmful than the other?

Hip

Are we able to take it out of darkness for a couple of minutes to administer it ?

I should think that will be perfectly fine.

But when you have finished, it would be advisable to store the bottle in a place away from light, such as in a draw. What I did with my C60-OO was to wrap the bottle in aluminum foil, which is completely impervious to light.

Is it both sunlight and unnatural light that is to be avoided and is one more harmful than the other?

I don't think anyone knows for sure.

tiredowl

I got my supplement, shipping was surprisingly fast! and have now tried it for a few days. (Half a teaspoon a day)
First time I took it, I got this feeling of brainfog lifting, but a few hours later it subsided and I got some weird sensation of burning in my skin (Worried its some kind of inflammation response?) Then I didn't notice much else... Maybe some less fatigue the next day.
My skin tone looks better however, so that's interesting. I'm not sure whether to try it longer or discontinue it because I fear the possible adverse effects. Wondering if it has some negative effect on methylation, but couldn't find any information about this.

Edit: I think I will try it for a week and then decide whether to stop or continue taking it.

Last edited:

tiredowl

Found this when looking more into how C60 works:

''
14) Here's a sketchy hypotheses of how C60 might work:

• Fullerenes wrapped in oil are transported to mitochondria for burning.
  • Once there, the oil is stripped and the naked fullerenes are attracted to other hydrophobic molecules, such as the methyl groups on the mitochondrial DNA, and reacts with them, stripping them from the DNA.
  • Demethylation of the DNA thus reverses the epigenetic DNA changes that result in dysfunction of the mitochondria
(16) Fullerenes are known to like methyl groups, and that they could steal them from DNA would certainly provide a tidy explanation of how this works.''

That doesn't really sound like a good thing for people that have low methylation, or maybe I am misunderstanding something? Is it just a temporary demethylation?
Hopefully someone can better explain this.

Here is the entire article:
http://c60antiaging.com/c60-antiaging/how-does-c60-extend-life/

Last edited:

prioris

fullerenes may need methylation to be bioavailable.
any low methylation person should be able to supplement
with a methyl containing supplement like methylb12 etc

Sorry for taking a long break, I have good news here.

Progress is slow but I've been improving since my last post. I am able to do some exercises daily and recover from going outside better. The worst symptoms like bowel problems or heartaches have went away as well. Brain functioning has improved but at a lower pace. Self-control had the most marked progress.

I have some self-doubt but c60 oil clearly is working if measured in terms of tasks done daily.

The biggest problem I had ran into is that when using Retin-A along with it, it made me very nauseous.It took me some time to isolate the cause but the nausea subsided after I stopped using Retin-A gel.

Not sure with what lies ahead for me.

Kenny Banya

Sorry for taking a long break, I have good news here.

Progress is slow but I've been improving since my last post. I am able to do some exercises daily and recover from going outside better. The worst symptoms like bowel problems or heartaches have went away as well. Brain functioning has improved but at a lower pace. Self-control had the most marked progress.

I have some self-doubt but c60 oil clearly is working if measured in terms of tasks done daily.

The biggest problem I had ran into is that when using Retin-A along with it, it made me very nauseous.It took me some time to isolate the cause but the nausea subsided after I stopped using Retin-A gel.

Not sure with what lies ahead for me.
How can you know that it is not some other effect/change or placebo?

How can you know that it is not some other effect/change or placebo?

I got more things done while feeling less tired. I am certain about this as I keep track of what I do daily.

Less certain about C60 oil's relation to it. Sure, it feels like I am not making progress when I am not using it but it's subjective. I am not taking anything else new either.

godlovesatrier

Hi all,

I tried 1ml of c60 yesterday, this sent me through the roof to be honest in terms of stimulation. I was very AWAKE for at least an hour or two and then started to come down. So I think it did some harm to be adrenals in the process. Doubt I will be trying it again, just because things that act that quickly in my experience are bad news. My ubiquinol experiment seems to be at an end as that caused a similar crash after about 4-5 weeks of supplementation.