• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

ME/CFS Case Definition Survey

*GG*

.The ME/CFS Symptom Checklist is the standard guide for clinicians and research scientists for the evaluation of patients. The survey is presented here as a service to Dr. Nancy Klimas, M.D. of the University of Miami and her team of researchers who will use the collected data in their research on ME/CFS. In some cases, she may decide to share the collected data with other ME/CFS research teams. Please be advised, however, that the collected data will not be used for any other purpose and will be held in the strictest confidence. In completing the survey, you will NOT receive an automatic diagnosis, nor will you receive any sort of evaluation of your symptoms. You will, however, be advancing scientific research on ME/CFS. At the end of the survey you will have the option of adding your email address or not. By doing so, you are authorizing a member of the research team to follow up with you on this survey or invite you to participate in another study, should they consider such action appropriate. View Survey

http://cfsknowledgecenter.ning.com/page/mecfs-case-definition-survey-1

Hope I am not breaking some rule by posting this here?! I believe Dr Klimas is a well respected Dr for our disease?

dannybex

Yes, thanks...

...for posting that. Was pretty easy to take...even w/my rotting brain.

Interesting that there was no question about sudden vs gradual onset...

C

Cynthia

Thank you, took it, and added a couple of others. Hope this helps research.