• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

ME/CFS Advocacy Day April 20! Any Mainers Want to Register?

Rebeccare

Moose Enthusiast
As you may know, the Solve ME/CFS Initiative and Long Covid Alliance have organized the 5th annual ME/CFS (and now also Long COVID) Advocacy day on April 20! They're trying to get people from as many congressional districts as possible to register in order to reach a large number of congressional delegates.

Of course, you can sign up to participate if you live anywhere in the United States! Here is the link to register: https://lobbydayregistration.wufoo.com/forms/wrhhmgk0az2gr2/

But right now there is a particular need for people from Maine to register to ensure that their senators and representatives hear the voices of people with ME/CFS! So if you live in Maine, please consider signing up today!

Your first time lobbying? Not a problem! The Solve ME/CFS Initiative will make sure that you feel supported and know what to do.

Although the final deadline to register is April 6th, it's suggested that people sign up by *this* Tuesday, March 23rd.