• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

MCAS Treatment

JasonPerth

Hi All,
I have found this super easy to read paper about MCAS treatment, i believe it was shared by a Doctor in US familiar with MCAS and how to treat it.
As you go through the pages it actually has alot of natural benifits for a range of other symptoms aswell. Ofcourse our MECFS bodies while MCAS is an issue may not even respond to alternative therapies.
But this is definitely worth reading
Please provide details on if you have found this paper helpful, and what has-has not helped you.
https://sa1s3.patientpop.com/assets/docs/295884.pdf

Marylib

Understanding MCAS or mast cells in general is ... not easy. Not being able to read much, I just ran across this educational video with the renowned Dr. Theoharides. If you like context, the historical stuff is interesting too.

Back