• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

tootsieroll

Realizing H.Pylori could have been the reason for most of my symptoms. I thought i’d give mastic gum a trial and started off with innocuous chewing tears. Not even the pills as my SIBO reacts to everything I ingest. Thankfully i went this route. Only problem is, it’s causing my stomach to burn. I’m experiencing die off in the form of loose stool and my distended gut appears to be flattening a smidge. I suspect this is kicking up some acid. Perhaps killing off H.Pylori and my stomach lining is trying to normalize? Unless this pain means killing off the bacteria releases it’s alkaline/poisonous urea acid, which could potentially cause GERD. Since GERD and acid reflux could be caused by low stomach acid. I’m not sure what to think or what to do. I can’t go any slower than chewing these resin tears. Im basically swallowing saliva with residual resin, and I already can’t tolerate it! My stomach must be wrecked!