• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Long term drugs for chronic pain

Did someone have found a drugs or supplement that work to remove chronic pain in the body and muscles because I have this condition since 2017 and no help from doctors

Thank you.

Wishful

LDN worked very well for me: one capsule and the next day my chronic aches were gone. Of course, since this is ME there's no guarantee that it will have the same effect on your pain. My aches were centered in my front thigh muscles, and spread further only on days when my ME was much worse. I'm convinced that my aches were neurological in origin, rather than having a physical cause in my muscles.

I hadn't found anything else that worked on that pain. Wait, I did try acupuncture (mental health clinic suggestion), and the first time blocked the pain as well as LDN did. The second try had no noticeable effect, and I didn't bother trying again, since LDN was effective and cheaper and more convenient.

Wayne

Did someone have found a drugs or supplement that work to remove chronic pain in the body
Hi @yohann2008 -- There's a number of things you could take that might reduce inflammation-caused pain, but one of the best I'm aware of for all kinds of pain is MSM, both as a supplement, and as a lotion to apply over affected areas.

I already took LDN and malic acid, magnesium malate and still have muscular pain all over my body all the time, but thanks you for your inputs

Others suggestions please ?