• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Letter to CBS

usedtobeperkytina

Yes

Yes, the threat to blood supply is the first thing that actually gets every single woman, child and man involved. It is now their issue too. It's not something someone else has to deal with.

Andrew, I think you should write yours. Be sure and include about the professor. I think that is very shocking. I forgot about that. But I also wonder about that. I mean, that is just one side of the story. I showed my husband the video, and he questioned if that is all the story. It seems very extreme. Although, I did know of a microbiologist who wanted to give a talk at a university about the possibility that the first cell was formed by intelligent design. And there was such a furor of complaints that he was fired also. He was a professor at the university at which he was to give the speech.

So it isn't unheard of. But I would want to do some checking before I put it in a letter to CBS. But if it is true as reported, with no "rest of the story," then it sure is worthy of news coverage. In fact, that one would be good for National Public Radio.

Thank you for all the input. I expect I will have letter edited and source information added and letter sent by middle of next week.

Send your own letter.

Tina

Samuel

Help me out. If they ask, who is calling for investigation? I know I have seen some say it. But I can't remember if it was anyone who gave testimony at the CFSAC meeting or have I just seen people on message boards?

If I can't find it in CFSAC testimony, I may have to take that out.

The 5 minute testimony by the lawyer.

usedtobeperkytina

Thanks

Thanks, before I put in the "some are calling for investigation" I will listen to the whole CFSAC meeting again. Thankfully, I am staying home today and tomorrow, so I should be able to do that.

Tina