• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

LETTER, Re: Plight of youngsters struck down by ME (Sunday Express, 13 February 2011)

drjohn

To read a letter from Dr John Greensmith

click http://www.mefreeforall.org/index.php?id=2694#c10311

Any letters in response should be sent to e-mail address
sunday.exletters@express.co.uk

You may wish to make the same point in a comment under the article and an e-mail to the paper, as they are sometimes different readers. The more of us who do, the more likely they are to publish some or maybe do a follow up.

Cheers
John
drjohngreensmith@mefreeforall.org
Dr John H Greensmith
ME Free For All. org

Enid

Thanks again for your marvellous letters. Unfortunately I can't respond to the Express as it uses Micro Office which would cost me 100 to purchase their system. Alternatively I've tried to join Freeforall to register my disgust at something which is clearly out the Middle Ages (perhaps witchcraft next for the Psycho lobby) but slight problem with the register at present - country selected - UK - still shows a German province selection only. Will keep trying. Thanks so much for all you do.

drjohn

Thanks for your kind remarks, Enid and your persistence in the face of some resistance, which should be easier. I've looked again and - if you can see this link http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/228730/Plight-of-youngsters-struck-down-by-ME you should be able to "click here to have your say", which invites you to sign up for all their ways of commenting. It asks which country you are from, which suggests it is international. You pick a username and password and complete some basic details. You have to be approved, which is a quick process and then you can start. Maybe one more go will do it. If not, don't wear yourself out. Your efforts are much appreciated.