• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Last Day Vote for Pandora and patient driven research

Doogle

I voted already--is it possible for someone to send me a guest vote?

Sushi

Your PM box is full.

The gift votes have to be voted by your verified friends, not just someone you know on facebook. The votes won't transfer if you give them to someone who isn't a verified friend.

If you make room in your box I can give you my wife's account to friend she still has a gift vote.

citybug

Glad everyone is working so hard. Remember you can ask someone to send you a gift vote, or give a gift vote on p.a.n.d.o.r.a. (with dots) home facebook page. There they can see your name if you post and friend you.

Doogle

Please don't give up now

Please don't give up now if you can get some more votes from somewhere. I checked on some that were lower on the presented list and many had more votes than PANDORA. I estimate there are only about 10-20 votes from Pandora to the bottom of the 200. :eek:

Doogle

Voting is officially over. The tally for PANDORA right now is 1571 (update) votes. I guess we wait until tomorrow when they announce the winners.

Tuha

I just woke up and this was my first thing which I did - I turn on my computer and I was really surprised that we did it to the top 200.
Thanks for your hard work - I am going to take one big beer :)

just to wait for official results - I hope there were not too many cheaters by Pandora - the last days i saw some organisations which lost a lot of votes because of cheating. There was even the leader for some days - HEATHER ON EARTH MUSIC FOUNDATION INC and this organisation lost even some thousands of votes.

uf, really great and finally something positiv

taniaaust1

looks like the money will be certainly going to them :) .. i cant image someone with CFS having the energy to cheat by making new email addresses and heaps of facebook accounts to do more votes.

Dolphin

(Off-topic) Turnip video

I remember there were some kindred spirits in this thread who got excited about clicking buttons to raise money for a cause. Well, in case anyone missed it, follow the links in my sig and learn how to help Phoenix Rising earn money in November. Please no questions to me on this as I'm not an expert but know enough to have voted a few times. One can vote every day so one person can make a big difference on this one especially as PR only has 142 votes (although started late). Cort says one gets bigger one for 13th place up - 13th place is 263 votes.

citybug

It's worth watching the good video. Tell's the story and it's fun. Wish I had a little turnip house where I could watch the people outside.