• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

LASER THERAPY FOR CCI/AAI

Hopeful2021

Hi! Do you have a link for your class 4 laser? Been very inspired by your posts on IV NAD+ and HBOT as well :)

I'm four years into HBOT and just newly into this "alternating contrast" oxygen training. It has much better effects for me than HBOT. Perhaps you can read some of my more recent posts about it. I put link too.

I'm able to do some short 20-40min of what is rigorous exercise for me. Also and most importantly my skull jaw throat neck etc etc have more stability. Instability vexed me for too long. HBOT was extremely helpful for helping my skull's connective tissue and i will continue it for that reason but less frequently.

This week i hope to combine IV and the oxygen training. See end of video for where doctor says great results from combo.

I also got to try Joovv red light therapy at a biohacking type gym after i did my O2 training sessions. Wow. So much like laser but more gentle and wonderful. While those type of red light panels are pricey, they are more affordable than class 4. And likely something you will use forever.