• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Jennifer Brea is missing ***Update: Found Safe!***

hmnr asg

Hi everyone,
I'm posting this in hopes that the community can come together quickly to see if we can help locate Jennifer Brea who has been missing for two days. As you all know she is the creator of the CFS documentary Unrest and an invaluable member and advocate for the cfs community.

If anyone lives in Miami it would be particularly helpful.
The details are in the Facebook post by her husband Omar:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10114529428480651&id=27872

Rebeccare

Moose Enthusiast
Here's a screenshot:

1655519748277.png

Gingergrrl

If Jen is Ok, I"d suggest this thread be deleted for their privacy.................

Maybe instead of deleting the thread, it could stay but it could be locked by a moderator so that no new comments can be added?

I was thinking that if someone saw the thread yesterday and was worried about Jen being missing, then today they could see the new updated posts that she has been found safely. But with the thread locked, then it would be a "read only" thread and no one could add anything that could violate their privacy.