• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Is this methylation or detox ? Urine changing ?

I have a question for fellow group members here.

I have a job delivering pizzas and in between deliveries I work in the kitchen, it keeps me pretty physically active. When I am at work and I get my body moving and blood pumping when I pee my urine turns darker and has weird see thru little threads in it . While I'm peeing this out I get a chill through my body and a little bit of dizziness and my legs go weak followed by A temporary worsening of motor function issues and twitching. After I do this a few times I noticed my overstimulation issues get much worse . It also seems to be causing some type of histamine reaction or maybe it's just hisyamine being released. Does methylation affect histamine ? I take a regular men's multivitamin everyday and I try to stick to a low histamine , low sugar , no nightshade diet

Is this methylation or detoxification? Or is this a bad thing or a good thing ? This only happens at work and never when I'm home resting . I've attached a video

Can't get video to upload but here is pic

Attachments

• IMG_5252.PNG
    IMG_5252.PNG
    1.2 MB · Views: 18
Forgot to add that when this happens my skin get flushed in face and neck . I think it's def affecting the histamine issues in my body but I notice my social anxiety and body crashing after being in crowded places or social situations is getting much better

Moof

Might it be mucus in the urine? That's a symptom of a UTI. They're usually fairly easy to test for and to clear up – just take a small sample to your GP.

I was tested for all STDs and I'm negative, also negative for UTI. I did contract herpes simplex type one on my penis though. This started way before that though. It's not mucus, I have a video but I'm not sure how to post it .

does anyone else have any info on the interplay between histamine levels and methylation?